Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christian Parents or any parent why do we allow dirty dancing in the highschools?

We should make the schools accountable any ideas to stop this junk?Christian Parents or any parent why do we allow dirty dancing in the highschools?
Of what dirty dancing do you speak of? Cheerleading? It's not all schools that have this -- just American ones.Christian Parents or any parent why do we allow dirty dancing in the highschools?
it occurs because there are no longer adult supervisors who can control the group and parents don't want their kids chaparoned, or parents don't want their kid being told what to do and will sue. No, we should make the parents accountable. Why aren't they down there controlling their own kids? The schools aren't responsible for every little thing that the kids do.
I don't see WHAT being a Christian has to do with it.


Dirty dancing is nothing but dry humping to music. I am NOT okay with that. I am a Christian...But I don't really see how ANY parent can be okay with their under 18 year old even PRETENDING to have sex-basically.


Yep. I was one of those badassses in HS who danced like that at the junior and Senior prom and at various parties that my homegirls had for their birthdays...I KNOW my parents would not have been okay with the way I was dancing.
I am a pretty solid atheist, but I have to agree that kids are getting sexual too early for comfort these days, and part of that is the hypersexual dancing that goes on, as a product of music videos. I feel like the only way to make a child understand that, generally speaking, it's not okay to touch someone or be touched like that while being so young is to bring your child up in a way that places value on their bodies. We need to teach America's youth that they come first, and sex is much further down on the list.
Do you REALLY want your kids to be exact clones of yourselves?





There are teachers that monitor the children and they aren't allowed too dirty dance
I suggest you relax.
Spoiled sport. Let the kids have fun and practice your religion at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment