Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you feel about being raised from birth by a single parent?

A question for those in this situation, not an ';outsiders'; perspective, thanks :)How do you feel about being raised from birth by a single parent?
My mother has raised my sister and I from birth until now, (16 yr. old twins). She has done a pretty good job at raising us. My mother is like superwoman. She makes sure that we go to church every Sunday. She protects us, spends quality time, loves us; everything that a real mother should do. I mean, sure there were times when I wished that my father would love me more and want to take care of me. However, you can't force someone to love you. I know that I have a mother and a father. My father is God and He will always be there for me. Once I have my mother and Him, I feel great. I want people to know that it is hard living without one of your parents. However, it is their loss, not yours.


♥Jamatrini♥How do you feel about being raised from birth by a single parent?
I am 19 and have been raised by my mom since birth... i have a good life and i am a good person so it really never had a bad effect on me. I was always respectful to me mom and never did bad i school, never got into trouble, and now i am in college doing well...but i can say even though i was rasied by a single parent i dont want to be a single parent myself
well my father left my mom when i was an infant and me her and my older brother lived in a shelter for about a year after moving to seattle. she got back on her feet, got a house and a job and weve been fine ever since =]. and by the way she barely knew any english, she is an african immagrant =] so usually have to translate but thats cool =] i like knowing more than 2 languages. anyways i think its difficult but i will always respect my mom for doing that even tho we didnt always have everything, we did have each other. =D
well...now I'm 19 and my mom been a single parent and some times i wonder if i had my dad would my life be more different! i don't feel bad! i love that my mom raised her 3kids all by herself! and i love her for that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment