Monday, December 28, 2009

Where can I get my belly button pierced in toronto without parent permission?

im 14 and will be turning 15 in April. which is like half a year. I had my belly button pierced with my moms permission but she said if it gets infected im not going to let you get it pierced again. I tried piercing it myself but it doesnt work for me. Where in Toronto, Canada can i get my belly button pierced without parent permission?Where can I get my belly button pierced in toronto without parent permission?
I would suggest waiting a few months after the infection dies away, then try talking to your mom. Explain to her why you want a piercing there so bad, and if you have good enough reasoning, who knows, she may change her mind. (But she would be pretty mad once she found out you got it re-pierced without her consent!)Where can I get my belly button pierced in toronto without parent permission?
i dont know. just go to VEGAS. hell yeh! sorry haha i live in socal. umm i really dont care any more. bye!
Nowhere reputable!
Your mom is right. Wait till you're older.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment