Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does a minor have the legal right to freedom or religion regardless of what their parent say?

I'm 17 and want to be in an active part of my religion, but am not allowed to because my parents are against it. Don't I have the freedom of religion?Does a minor have the legal right to freedom or religion regardless of what their parent say?
You have the freedom to believe anything you want. You do not have the freedom to go anywhere you want.





';Is there any loop hole or anything that I can do in order to be able to be an active part and no one get hurt in the process?'; - Well, no one is being hurt now. There is no loophole that allows you to disregard the rules set by your parents for religious reasons.Does a minor have the legal right to freedom or religion regardless of what their parent say?
This is a difficult issue to deal with.





Luckily for me, my parents allowed me to choose my beliefs.





Explain to them that if you are forced into a religion-you could never fully believe in it. Belief must come from YOU, it cannot be forced into you by anyone-even your parents.
Yes you do have freedom of religion regardless of what your parents believe. Don't listen to the person above me, if you don't believe what your parents do, so what? You're your own person and can believe whatever you'd like. Don't let anyone tell you, you cant.
untill you are 18 listen to your parents


and stop complaining after that you can do as you please

No comments:

Post a Comment