Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wut excuses should I say to my parent so I can go to school early?

it is a late start day and i want to go an hour and half early. I don鈥檛 like to stay home with my parent becuz I have nothing to do at home. List as many excuses as you can. Thank you.Wut excuses should I say to my parent so I can go to school early?
How many times you plan on asking this question????Wut excuses should I say to my parent so I can go to school early?
A teacher promised you extra credit if you come early and help him or her set up a presentation for class.


It is your friend's birthday and you want to decorate his or her locker.


You have an important test that day and you left some notes at school by accident that you want to study before school starts.


You want to clean out your locker since its a mess.
-you need your teacher to help you on an assignment.


-you and your friends have to finish a project


thats saved on a computer at school.. and you have to do it befoure first period because thats when its do


-you could just say. you feel like going in early because you dont want to sit at home.
tell them you don't want to sit at home and be bored. but if you're intentions are to not really go to school early and really be ';somewhere you have no business being'; you outta stay home until school starts cause what goes around comes around-believe that!!
tell them you want to go to the library
Will the school be open in any case? If they've got some breakfast clubs running you could tell your parents you want to go to one.
Why do you need an excuse?


Just tell them the truth! Tell them that you get bored at home as there is nothing to do or ask them for a list of things that you could do so you don't get bored!


e.g.


washing dishes


sweeping floors


washing car/s


cleaning bedroom


helping to cook meals


etc,etc,etc.....
wow...


hmm.....





I don't have any friends so I wouldn't care if I stayed at home or at school...





uhh...but





since you're asking for excuses


hmm....


you should just tell them you have something important to do at school (-_-'...it better be the truth too)





anywaise besides that


you should just be glad you're spending as much time as possible with your family


it's always a good thing to know they are there even if life is boring (trust me...I know how boring it can be since I was raised up this way -_-')





wella goodluck I guess...


bless
how about: ';Hi mom, good morning, I'm going to school early because I feel that I need to catch up on some school, and it's not easy for me to study here.'; from experience, the truth ALWAYS workd better than I lie, so tell the truth...and it won't come back at you later. I'M 100% SERIOUS!
鈾R MEETING UR FRENDS THERE


鈾?U NEED TO MEET A TEACHER FOR AN ASSIGNMENT


鈾?YOU N33D...IDK!!!!





WHY DNT U JUST TELL EM ITS BORING THERE!!!
*I have to work on a project for science.


*I'm going to tutor a younger student


*I'm eating breakfast at school this morning


*My buds and I are finnishing some social studies


*I need some help in math,so I'm gonna talk to the teacher


*[tell them the truth]


*Basketball tryouts


*Peer councelling


*Riding your bike to school
If you don't have a legitimate reason for going to school early you should stay home and find something to do. There is always something to do, you just have to find it.
You need to go to school earlier because you want to spend more time studying on your work at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment