Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is there a way to make a parent鈥檚 trait become dominant in his child?

I am short but my brother is tall. He is six-feet tall while I stand five feet and five inches. Perhaps, I got my mother鈥檚 trait of being short and of course not my father鈥檚 great height. I am wondering if there is a way to make a parent鈥檚 trait become dominant in his child. If so, how could it be done? Maybe my father could have done something so that I could be as tall as my brother.Is there a way to make a parent鈥檚 trait become dominant in his child?
Tall and short are not exactly dominant or recessive like eye color or whether you have a widows peak. It's a more complicated mix of genes.


There is nothing anyone could have done or can do geneticly to make you a different height.
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment