Thursday, January 21, 2010

What can I do being a biological parent of kids in fostercare and their names have been changed?

My 2 children have been placed in fostercare and I only found out about 18months ago. The foster family have changed their surnames and obtained a passport for my daughter without my or her mothers permission. I have since been told the children what nothing to do with me thier mother or any of their blood relations. The are in the care of their stepfathers adopted parents and he can see them whenever he wants but their mum and I are not allowed. Their mother and I are back together and I dont blame her for it as it was the stepfather that belted my daughter and I have since found out that the stepfather has been changed with sexual assualt on a minor and he can see my daughter and son and he also has 3 other children in his care, my partners and his childrenWhat can I do being a biological parent of kids in fostercare and their names have been changed?
First off talk to Child Protective Services in your area. They might go by a different name, but they all look out for the best interests of the children. They should be able to remove the children from the home and prevent unsupervised visitations from the man. He may or may not be guilty, but until the courts clear him of the charge; he should not be in contact with your children.





Second, talk to a lawyer specializing in child custody. Establishing custody should not be a problem with a DNA test done on you, the mother, and children. This might take time and money, but reuniting your family is worth it if you will try to be the best parent you can be. That does not mean giving the children everything they desire, but everything they truely need (food, a safe home, clothing, and most importantly love).





Good luck and I hope things will work for the best.What can I do being a biological parent of kids in fostercare and their names have been changed?
Get legal help.
It depends on what country u live in or what state if you live in but I dont think any of that can be done ONLY if the kids were adopted by the foster parents, if you or your mate did not give up your parential rights I think you still got them and you can fight this. get a GOOD lawyer and sue the asses of some one right away.
Get a Lawyer, FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment