Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can I fix an Over Protective parent?

My mom is so over protective its literally only get to play with your Friends once a month and they can only come to my house. Don't get my wrong my friends are not bad or anything and we have never gotten and trouble, but my mom always says that if i go im going to end up doing something bad or stupid. How i can I convince her I wont?How can I fix an Over Protective parent?
good kick with that one,I just tried to talk to my parents and almost got my head punched in by my father.sorry can't really help cause i did try the soft approach.How can I fix an Over Protective parent?
sorry but mother are over protective of there son ..you didnt say how old you are ... she has to learn to trust you and can't keep you lock up in cotton wool all her life ,,she need to allow you to prove you are fine with your mates ,,, you may have to wait till yor 16


'

No comments:

Post a Comment