Monday, May 10, 2010

Can I get my nose pierced without a parent present?

I'm 16 years old, living in New York.





Am I allowed to get a nose piercing without a parent there? Could I bring in a copy of her drivers license, my birth certificate, and a signed consent saying I can get it done? Or is that completely against the law.Can I get my nose pierced without a parent present?
Ok, so you live in New York, go into the city, there are probably a ton of places to get it done there that probably don't give a crap if your parent is present, which they SHOULD BE because that is the law.





But I don't recommend that, because those places tend not to use sterilization, and they're not clean at all.





I got my nose pierced for my 14th birthday, I am 16 now. I went to a clean, reputable place with my mom present (it took a lot of convincing by the way) and a nice woman named Trish did me fast, efficiently, and most importantly, she was very sterile and professional.





In fact I saw it on True Life, I saw a girl go get her nose pierced when she was 16 with a group of friends, she was in the Bronx I think.





If your mom won't give you the ok, and you really have your heart set on it, wait until your 18. Can I get my nose pierced without a parent present?
well for ears you have to be 18 or have a parent sign. idk if it would work to just bring in the signed for and id because some ppl can forge. so i dont think its likely to work
u have to be 18 to do it on ur own. thats what i heard.
i think you have to be 18

No comments:

Post a Comment