Monday, May 10, 2010

Can you get birth control without a parent?

Is there any place you can get birth control pills without a parent? I tried to make an appointment with an ob/gyn on my mom's insurance plan but every place I call tell me I have to have a parent with me. WHich doesn't seem fair to me, why whine about teen pregnancy if you don't want people to get pills to stop it? Is there any place that's cheap where I can get them without my parents because if I told my mom she'll freak out. Can you get birth control without a parent?
Try www.plannedparenthood.org they should be able to help you. But please consider talking to your mother or a relative about this. Sex is a very emotional thing and can have terrible consequences, not only pregnancy but STD's. Just make sure your partner is dedicated to you and that you are truly in love. The more open you are about this with your parents the more they will trust you. If you get caught doing it behind there backs they will never let you out of there sight.Can you get birth control without a parent?
Goto Planned Parenthood. They are all over hte country and should be able to help you. They offer birth control to underage girls at a lower cost. They also do exams, pregnancy tests and STD tests. They offer a wide variety of sexually related things. Go to the site below, you can locate a center that is in your area.





good luck, and good job being proactive.
Katie, the most honest answer I can give you here is the one you don't want. Don't have sex until you're married. It'll solve a lot of problems for you in the future.
Planned Parenthood will give you birth control pills and condoms, along with anything else you might need.
Planned Parenthood will give you birth control for free and you do not need parental consent. The majority of states have them.
planned parenthood, you can get them for free and in private.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment