Thursday, May 13, 2010

How if our parent didn't agree with our dream? Should we let our dream go away?

I want to be a teacher in Borneo hinterland or a social worker for nature, children, or for the poor. But all of it doesn't make a lot of money, even a prestige. Should I let my dream go away?? If not, how can I reach it without make my family disappointed?How if our parent didn't agree with our dream? Should we let our dream go away?
The money isn't as important as your happiness and satisfaction in your career. Talk to your counselor to see what classes you should take and resourses you can use to do this. Your parents may be disappointed at first, but your parents will overcome that when they see your happiness and success. How if our parent didn't agree with our dream? Should we let our dream go away?
You shouldn't say goodbye to your dream but you would also have to find a way that your parents would be glad. Every parent is concerned with his or her child especially when it concerns your future or path in life. How about this if you are concerned with money, then why don't you open up a business or join a company and become an active member of their social projects or propose them yourself. In this way, you can be of help to other people, make your parents proud and happy with your work and be satisfied with yourself
Just tell you parent it's your dream and you want to do it. No, do not let your dreams go. Ask you parent if they want you to fail doing something else that you do not want to do. Maybe later on your parents will see the good your doing and won't be disappointed in you any more. Follow your dreams that's what is going to make you happy.
When i was younger I wanted to be a dog trainer. My parents told me it was stupid and that I would make no money in it. Maybe its not high expectations for me to be a dog trainer but I joined the military instead. While in the military I started a small business to become a dog trainer. I have trained assistance dogs and helped the shelter home many previously unfit for adoption dogs. My buisiness shot off and I became super popular helping people with severe problem dogs. I have relocated and I still get emails from others asking for my help. I say do what you feel you want to do in your heart. It may not be easy or pay well, but some people are cut out to do certain jobs. They are suited for that line of work. I am happy training dogs. I am currently going to school to be a nurse, but will alway train dogs. I love it. You may also consider a job that pays better but has the same educational background. You could always work in that area part-time like I do in mine. I do not know if this helps you, but maybe explaining my story will help you make your choices.
You have to remember that this is your life. A good life does not mean having a job that brings in a ton of money. A good life is defined by what makes you happy, not everyone else. If you truly want to do any of those things and that's what will make you happy, then you should go for it. Eventually your family will come to terms with the fact that you chose your own path.
No way don't let your parents interfere with your dreams they are your dreams not your parents and stand up and believe in your dream and just tell your parents that you want to be what you want to be. It's your life



its ur life do what u feel is ur purpose here on this beautiful earth, sounds like u have good goal of helping others i would be proud of that
It's YOUR life, not our family's.

No comments:

Post a Comment