Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What are some songs about feeling like your parent doesn't care about you anymore?

We used to be really close, but now my mom is never home and just doesn't seem to care.





music?What are some songs about feeling like your parent doesn't care about you anymore?
Everclear- Everything is wonderful. Really good song! good luckWhat are some songs about feeling like your parent doesn't care about you anymore?
Cats In The Cradle - Cat Stevens





A child arrived just the other day,


came to the world in the usual way,


But there were planes to catch


and bills to pay, he learned to walk while I was away


He was talking before I knew it and as he grew


he said I'm going to be like you Dad,


you know I'm going to be like you.





Chorus :


And the cat's in the cradle,


and the silver spoon, Little Boy Blue,


and the Man in the Moon,


When you coming home son, I don't know when


We'll get together then, you know we'll have a good time then.





My son turned 10 just the other day,


Said thanks for the ball now c'mon let's play


Will you teach me to throw, I said not today,


I've got a lot to do, he said that's ok


And he walked away and he smiled and he said


You know I'm going to be like you, Dad,


you know I'm going to be like you.





Chorus.





He came from college just the other day,


so much like a man I just had to say,


I'm proud of you, won't you sit for a while


He shook his head and said with a smile,


What I'm feeling like, Dad, is to borrow the car keys


See you later can I have them please.





Chorus.





I've long since retired and my son's moved away


I called him up just the other day


I'd like to see you, if you don't mind


He said I'd love to Dad, if I could find the time


You see my new job's a hassle and the kids have the flu


But it's sure nice talking you Dad, it's been real nice talking to you.


And as I hung up the phone it occured to me


He'd grown up just like me, my boy was just like me.





Chorus twice.
';Speeding Cars'; - Imogen Heap





';Bye bye, baby


Its just textbook stuff..


Its in the ABC's of growing up..





Now Now, darlin'


No don't lose your head


'Cos none of us are angels, and you know I love you, yeah';





it pretty much sums up what your going through, yeh?
any song can be
Mother by John Lennon definitely.





The opening lyric is ';Mother, you had me. But I never had you.';
Perfect-Simple plan


%26amp;


When we die- Bowling for Soup





Awesome songs!!!!
Sinead O Connor-Nothing Compares to you
'Mother' by John Lennon...
';Cat's In The Cradle...';





http://www.birdsnest.com/catcrad.htm
Perfect - Simple Plan
download simple plan - perfect
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment