Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What's a good quote for a couple that has been broken up because of a parent?

Me and my boyfriend broke up, basically because his mom doesn't want us together. He lied to her about where he was one day when he was at my house and now she HATES ME FOR IT. I know ridiculous right? But we aren't allowed to speak anymore, but hopefully farther down the road we will get back together. What's a good quote that describes this? What's a good quote for a couple that has been broken up because of a parent?
You can't choose your family but you can choose your spouse.





When your mom dies, we'll get back together.What's a good quote for a couple that has been broken up because of a parent?
';O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?


Deny thy father and refuse thy name;


Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love


And I'll no longer be a Capulet.'; -Romeo and Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment