Monday, May 10, 2010

Do you need a signature from a parent to be emancipated in texas?

I need to get emancipated soon, but I don't know if I need my parent's signature or not. I live in the state of Texas.Do you need a signature from a parent to be emancipated in texas?
Texas offers termination of parental rights not formal emancipation,





I beleive your parents or a court would have to sign it off.Do you need a signature from a parent to be emancipated in texas?
idk but i do know you need a judges signature and i also think you need to suck it im pretty sure your parents have not done anything that bad if they cared for you since you were little and you made it to where you didnt even know what emancipated meant if there not addicted to something or beating you tho where you cant even stand up see or they knocked you out then you need to be graterful for everything they gave you and i know for a fact a judge wont sign it because you proably cant take care of yourself to get emancipated you need to be able to: buy a house or apt,get a job,stay in school ,genarally support yourself and if there is no abuse then he wont sign it and since your a punk a$$ kid you might acually need your parents signature at which point they may take back everything the bought you except the clothes on your back and disown you as there offsping also if your not trying to get emancipated then pay no attention to this
Correct me if I'm wrong, but being emancipated means free of their control, So no I don't think you need their signature but you do need a judges signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment