Thursday, May 13, 2010

How old were you when you first became a parent?

I was 18. I got pregnant two months after graduating and had a girl two months before turning 19. I had my second daughter when I was 21. Were you married or dating or something else? I got married and still am. Just curious.How old were you when you first became a parent?
I was married at 18 baby at 19 and 21


married still to the same guy 32 yearsHow old were you when you first became a parent?
16 not married then got married to another man had a baby at 24 and still married to him 3 years later.
first child 21 just dating


second child 22 just dating


They have the same father but I doubt we get married
31 -- married (second child at 33). Still married -- happily.





I didn't want kids until I was 30, so for me, I hit the target. I traveled, finished school, etc. All things that were important to me to do before I had a family. I was still totally a kid at 22 when I graduated college, I am glad I waited. But different strokes for different folks.





Most moms I know got started in their 30's too -- so it was amazing to see how many of you babies have had babies! Good luck to all!
I was 22 when I had my daughter.


I was 21 when I got pregnant with her.
i was 33. got married when i was 28. had my second child at 34
I was married 6 months when I had my son at the age of 21, still married 2 years later. But the marriage is DEAD. Probably on the verge of getting a divorce.
I was 25 and married. My husband and I were together for more than 5 years before getting pregnant. I was 28 when I got pregnant with my second. I'm now 31 and pregnant with my third.
I was too young! 16. I am now married and have a 12 year old a 2 year old and am pregnant with my last.
I was 19, unmarried but in a long term relationship with the father of the child.
Married at 28, baby at 30.
I got married at 20, had my 1st child at 21 and my 2ed at 23. They were 16 months apart. I still am married too. Its been 4 years next month! Congrats to you too!
What a wonderful question to ask! I had been married for 2 yrs and got pregnant with my 1st child, a boy, at 23 years old. We had our 2nd child, a girl, 3.5 years later. Our youngest, and last child, a boy, is 2 years old. We love our kids and would love to have more, but we're waiting to see what the Lord has planned for us. God Bless!
I was 30 and my husband was 38. We had been married 10 years.
I was 23, had my own house, and a beautiful wife. I am now 37 and Love every minute of parenting. My Two children are the joy in my life.
31 for our first born, 36 for our second born. Married ten years before our first born arrived, having given a great deal of thought to how to be the kind of parents we wanted to be - which we could not have pulled off in our twenties.
I was 18 when I had my first baby.
I was 29 when I had my son. I turned 30 three weeks later.





I have been married for 7yrs and we tried for 6 yrs to have our son who will be 1 tomorrow.
I was 18,got pregnant with my son 3 months after being married,had my daughter at 23,stayed married til my son was 20 and daughter was 15 then divorced.
Daughter at 20, son at 21, left the loser, couldn't be happier!
18 turned 19 two months later.
I was 30..And although somedays (she is now 5) I wish I would have had her younger...but then again..if I had her when I was younger I would have never gotten the chance to be a kid/teenager, have a life and travel the world. I'm very fortunate to have gotten to live my life and see things. And count my lucky stars everyday..because I didn't think I could have children. She is a miracle baby that was meant to be.
19
20,2 months shy of 21
I was in love with being in love at 32 and had a baby at 33 and now am a single mother.
Me and my husband dated from the time we were 15 years old until we got married just this last valentine's day.


We have been together now for 11 years. (We are 26 %26amp; 27 now).





I got pregnant when i was 21 years old and it was planned. My son now is 5 years old.





I am not sure i am ready yet to have another kid though.





We didn't get married when i became pregnant....We felt like we were already married being together 11 years.
30.
I Was 10 when I had my first baby he name is Jamal T.Smith
I don't have babies but my mum had her first when she was fourteen and second when she was sixteen. That was back in the days where it was a huge shame on the family to have children out of wedlock and she got sent to a sheep station for the pregnancies. The children were adopted out and she didn't have me until she was 33 and had been married two years. The two girls both got n touch with mum within two months of each other and neither knew the other. Spooky.
i was 26 my wife was 19 we are still married and wife is having our second child in march at 21
i'm sorry but you screwed your life you shouldn't have done that


but bless your soul for not having an abortion and being a parent


cause most people would commit suicide

No comments:

Post a Comment