Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is your favorite thing about being a parent?

What is your least favorite thing about being a parent?What is your favorite thing about being a parent?
Getting all the hugs and kisses randomly. Hearing my daughter just call out from her room, ';I love you mommy!'; Having her seem so genuinely concerned when I have even the slightest little ouch. When she smiles and tells me how she is feeling. Giving her baths and watching her brush her teeth like a ';big girl';. I feel so good knowing this little person one day will be grown and making an impact in the world.





Least favorite would be changing the diapers. Honestly who loves doing that? LolWhat is your favorite thing about being a parent?
Everything is great about being a parent! The smiles and chuckles that he gives (he's five weeks old); the way he grows and changes everyday; the ';milestones'; accomplished (from surviving the first night, the first dirty diaper, the umbilical cord falling off, the first bath); the hours you spend just looking at him when he is sleeping; and even the hours during the night that he is crying his little head off (in hindsight of course, in the moment it is the farthest thing from ';great';).





Obviously a first time mommy here :)
My favorite thing about being a parent is everything, with one exception: when they are hurt or sick and I can't do anything about it. Other than that I love every minute of it. Even waking up every 2 hours through the night to feed my newborn.
My fav thing so far is to watch Amber grow from day to day, it seems like everyday she learns or does something new which makes it so much more exciting! Also just looking down at her and finding it hard to believe that I created something so special!





The only thing I don't like is the fussy nights...but then I goto sleep thinking about what she'll do next hehehe
I love everything about it. The way your baby looks at you when she wakes up to the smiles and the laughs. Its a joy to be a parent. It makes you feel special when your baby looks in to your eyes and says i love you ma ma. Even the late nights when shes sick i would not change anything.
my favorite thing is everything, i love waking up to them talking, smiling and giggling, and watching them learn and explore the world throughout the day and then watching them sleep like angels at night


the least would probably be lack of sleep but it's well worth it!
Favorite: My son teaching ME lessons, cuddling with him right before bed, and a new one is him crawling to me.





Least favorite: Sucking snot out of his nose. Coincidentally this is his least favorite thing too! Another would be seeing him get hurt and crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment