Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is the best way to convine a parent to let you get a piercing?

Im 14 and Ive been wanting a tongue piercing very badly...any ideas to help me out?





By the way: Keep your opinions to yourself [some people think its gross but i disagree so please dont pick on me or my wanted piercing!! Thank you :]What is the best way to convine a parent to let you get a piercing?
my past piercings i ahev gotten them then hidden them for healing time and my parents usually find it but allow me to keep it since it has been healed.


Though you are pretty young i would wait at lest till 15 to get a tounge piercing.What is the best way to convine a parent to let you get a piercing?
i wanna get myn dun 2, my parents wont let me. if u get n/e goo ansers tell me plz...
YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!
You need to wait a few years, no good place will pierce you.

No comments:

Post a Comment