Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How old do I need to be to get a tattoo in Las Vegas with a parent?

I know that Nevada has no statewide law dealing with legal tattooing age, but it varies from county to county, and Clark County has the strictest tattooing laws.





If anyone has any information or links that would help me, they would be greatly appreciated.





(i've searched the internet time and time again with no success and tried to call numerous shops in las vegas with no answer (all had automated answering services))How old do I need to be to get a tattoo in Las Vegas with a parent?
18 - with an ID trust me i tryed but they wanted an id even though i just turned 18How old do I need to be to get a tattoo in Las Vegas with a parent?
55
18
No good tattoo artist really wants to tattoo anyone under 18. Probably 16 though. I hope you really want the tattoo. I have two, one of which I should have thought twice about. Otherwise, go for it!
i think it it 16 but iam not sure you could try going onto a law website thet might help.
As a privious Clark Co. Resident, You should be able to get a tattoo with a parent present at any age. As long as the parent is ok with it, that's all that matters. Most tattoo shops will be cool with tattooing you with a parent present.

No comments:

Post a Comment